Credits

Femikey

Friday, April 23, 2010

Im excited!!!

The other day I went to other bedroom were we put our stuff that we don't actually need it when we moved in to our house,then I remember all my crosstiching stuff and all my passion into crosstitching touch my heart again so I dig the box and went tru it so I found some of the finish product that I made that I don't feel like hangin on the wall and I found the one project that I haven't finish since we moved to our town homes in kaysville and started workin to a convinience store.So I kinda thinking it better finish doin that so It won't get wasted this is one of Thomas Kinkade painting,I bought the patterns at michaels,so I started crosstitching couple of days ago but not what I used to do now I do it couple minutes while Justin was playin then I stop when he gets fussy unlike before that I crosstitch the whole day the only time I stop is when I need to eat or cooked dinner.Now I have another project that I wanted to start again I'm excited to finish it the question is when,I don't know all I know is I'm excited to see the finish product of it some of pattern that I need it for this project is on the way right now,hopefully by the time I'm done doing it we have the computer to load the picture so I can added to my collection:)

No comments:

Post a Comment