Credits

Femikey

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday!!!

Its friday & Im here now spending weekend at my parent's in laws house.We came down here last night after im done working.When on our way we got snowed for probably 20 minutes long and then after that the sky is clear, so we got there at 11:00 we left at the house by 6:30.After that we sat & talk for an hour & half & me & my mother in law finally decided to go in bed coz she has a work tomorrow which is today....me I ask my manager if I can friday off so I got 3 days off so its nice...& its nice that once in while you can get out in city & get relax....im still tired now I want to take a nap coz for the past few days I always went to bed late coz I found me website that I can watch Filipino movies online so thats what im doing everynight after work....kakamiss kasi ang pinas....I Miss the Philippines.....

No comments:

Post a Comment