Credits

Femikey

Monday, April 6, 2009


I didnt post anything for few days,i get busy & spend time with my hubby as possibly I can,but I work for a couple of hours last Saturday 7 pm-11:30 pm.My hubby stay with me when I was working coz he doesnt want me to work by my self especially atnight.Then Sunday we went to my brother in laws house in toole,eat with them & visit them for a couple of hours.I borrowed Holly's book twightlight coz my friend & co-workerrs Cindy telling me that the book is better than the movie & Ive seen the movie so it makes me curious.After that we left to my brother in laws house we went to salt lake & visit my friend Siena,thanks Siena for the goodies that you gave me.....thats my sunday event hehehe.so back to normal again going to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment