Credits

Femikey

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I dont know why I felt like I dont have interest in blogging anymore,If you notice that I havent updated my blog for a week or so..but once in a while I wrote something on it...all i know that I feel like earlier at my job that other people think that I am a living GPS you know why I said that coz a lot people think that once your working at a gas station or convinience store that you should know all the direction that they're asking to you thats why i think they're thought that I am a living GPS.Now its upset me that is 10:00 at night its time to take a rest and the kids outside in our townhomes screaming so loud that even the window on our bedroom close I can still heared their screamin.I just Im gonna blame their parents about this coz didnt even teach their kids a good manner about it....

2 comments:

  1. Hi janis

    same to you... i just update if i want to say something. That's all. I love blogging not so addict about it. he he he crazy watching lifetime movies.

    http://lyf-abroad.blogspot.com/

    anyway, pinalitan ko ang filipinolifeabroad yan na ang new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ate weng no time no heard about you kamusta na ano na balita sayo??

    ReplyDelete