Credits

Femikey

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I havent updated my blog for a couple of days so Im apologizing for that lol.I finally saw a picture of my baby..last friday we went to my doctor appointment & do the early ultra sound,kinda funny coz when the lady who do the ultra sound want my baby to stay still he/she keeps moving & when the lady wants him/her to move he/she stay & doesnt wanted to move so the lady keeps wiggling my tummy so the baby moves,we kinda laugh coz hes/shes a hard headed baby lol.then after the ultra sound we went to see my doctor,& when my doctor is trying to hear my baby's heartbeat she cant hear anything but we heard my baby's heart beat when we are at the ultra sound room,my doctor shook her head & saying that my baby is kinda stingy & bad coz he/she wont let my doctor heared the heart beat.so hears the picture of my baby that I would like to share.




1 comment:

  1. Cute he looks just like his dad! Yes I said he and i not really sure why. It just came to me. anyway talk latter. Trista

    ReplyDelete