Credits

Femikey

Friday, July 17, 2009

Aegis

Earlier my hubby asking me why I dont do my blog anymore & I told him I dont know Im not into blogging anymore maybe once in a while yeah I wrote something but im not gonna obligate myself to do it...But anyway me & adam have some fun today indispite of our situation & problem that we struggle right now,we went to a concert tonight with our friends Siena & Carson,the Aegis concert one of the popular band in the philippines they have a nice voice & they're so funny Adam enjoyed watching & listening to them too,we bought that ticket a month ago,after that we went to Denny's & ate dinner/breakfast coz the two guys order breakfast,our friend pay that for us eventhough we told them not to!!So its was fun & Im so glad that my friend Siena goes to that concert eventhough she's struggling with her all day sickness of being pregnant.
Adam took the video & he didnt finish the song,but its all good!!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had fun.Good friends are always nice. we will see you on friday.

    ReplyDelete