Credits

Femikey

Thursday, July 30, 2009

We are definitely having a boy!!


Couple of picture our family camping last weekend!!We are all sitting together chattin after were done playing Alisha's game it was fun.

Adam with his amazing smile that he fulled when Trista's trying to take a picture of him

Slade & Ty



This picture was taken when were playing the newly wed game Trista brought it was a fun a game I enjoyed it eventhough me & Adam got the lowest score lol.
This picture was taken by Trista,its my belly 18 weeks & 5 days & Trista made that picture I love its so cute the ways she did it!!Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like it! We should do one each month. That would be really cute. Now aren't you glad I made you let me take it.
    lol Trista

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I kinda shy at first coz I seen other people do that & Its not that looking good!!you did a good job with that!!

    ReplyDelete