Credits

Femikey

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fishing!!

Adam & I went to mantua lake earlier to go fishing at first I kinda hesitate to go with him coz Im tired & I need a lot of things to do since I havent done anything yesterday coz i have work eventhought on Saturday,I usually dont work on Saturday but one of my coworkers need a day off so manager ask me If I can cover that,which is kinda nice coz we need the extra money if I can get an overtime.So today I do my laundry & clean the bedroom & bathroom upstairs after that me & adam decided to go fishin.It was fun coz me & adam caught a lot of fish but we threw it back we just kept 4 fish & we didnt noticed the time so finally we got home 9 pm,I kinda sad though coz the bigest one I caught broke my line 10 feet from shore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment