Credits

Femikey

Friday, May 8, 2009

Pregnant!!

Its friday so its fun Im ready for weekend.I woke up early today coz I have my doctor appointment at Obgyne so make it sure if im pregnant,so went there & they let me fill out some paper,a bunch of question & gave them a sample of my urine & the doctor do my physical exam,most mother probably knows about it coz they goes thru on this situation but I kinda want to share it its just because its a new experience to me.They took me a lot of blood lol kinda scared earlier I thought Im gonna fast out I seems like forever to me before they stop taking blood sample to me.....after a bunch of test & question we went to walmart to get the prenatal vitamins that I need & went to home.I felt like uncomportable coz the doctor didnt told me If I was pregnant eventhought the pregnancy test that I used said positive & my hubby told me that why the doctor sent another appointment if Im not pregnant I still wanted the confirmation from the doctor that this is true so I called the doctor & ask again,she said that my urine & blood sample turns back positive.Anyway I have had another appointment on June 5th & then Ultra sound at the same date.

I found out that the best & first gift that I got from mothers day is me being a pregnant.Isnt that wonderful???


No comments:

Post a Comment