Credits

Femikey

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Updated!!

well I finally loaded some of my picture to my computer so Im updated my blog...to see whats happen lol.....

Im so slow about it so this updated is what happen last saturday.We went to Megan's baby shower with my friend Janice.Megan is my hubby's friends wife.So went there & visit them for 2 hours. She's due on June 26th.


Me & my friend Janice



After were done on the baby shower,me & my husband with my friend Janice & her husband went to Rocky Mountain Race.We enjoyed watching it eventhough its so loud but its fun.


I like this little car they are so fast they started racin 13 cars & they ended up to five cars,coz a lot wrecked accident happen...this is the longest race too because they stop a lot...
This one is kinda funny for me coz its so small so its easy to upload.

Thats the kid who won at the dancing contest.


Well This it for now tomorrow im gonna upload other picture.I need to go to bed coz Im gonna go to work at 8:00 in a morning so gudnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment