Credits

Femikey

Monday, March 15, 2010

I hate it!

It's been a long time since Adam is workin out of time I couldn't remember when was the last time & now he's working down south again and I hate it.oh yeah I remember now the last time he's working out of town is when we found out that I was pregnant so it's a long time ago.this is the first time that he's workin out of town since Justin was born,I do have the same feeling which is I hate it but the only difference is I'm not alone by myself anymore I'm with Justin now.before Adam left he hug our baby and you can see on his eyes that he doesn't wanna go but job is a job and he needs to go!since Adam work in that company there's a time that he's gone to a different places and there's a possibility that thing is still always happen.sometimes I made a joke sayin that's the reason why I don't marry a military man coz I hate being by myself,I'm still not used to be being alone.I never be alone when I was in the Philippines.there's a time that me Adam has misunderstanding & sometimes I want to be alone just for a minutes till I'm okey & my madness is gone.I love him & I love to see him comin home and to be with him everyday.

2 comments: