Credits

Femikey

Monday, March 22, 2010

Today it's a rainy Monday here in Tooele,I love it when it's raining it's reminds me the rainy season over there in a Philippines,I missed the time when we were young everytime it's rain so hard we go outside & get showered & play running back & fort till were so cold and couldn't take it anymore lol,after that we went inside the house still watching the rain thru the window,coz over there it rain a lot sometimes it's all day everyday,and when we get tired watching it we take a nap,it feels good going to sleep hearing the drop of water to your roof,honestly it's makes me relax,too bad if your roof has leaked your gonna ended up get shower in your bedroom,roof over there in the Philippines is a lot differ here in America.Anyway I don't know if I'm gonna able to get some sleep tonight,Adams is not here again & the worst part is so windy here in Tooele that the bush outside that is close to the window in our bedroom is making some noise when the wind blow.hayyyy scarey!!!!!pls god help me to overcome this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment