Credits

Femikey

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Absent!!


Hello everybody Happy Tuesday!!I woke up again with swollen eyelids so I decided to call a clinic & see if they have available appointments,the only available they had is 2:15 & 3:00 so I decided to get one,so I called my manager said that I have a doctor appointment & I cant go to work...hay I lose almost 120.00 dollar for missing 2 day of work but not much I can do about it...I dont know what happen to my eyes & I dont want to get it worse so I decided to see a doctor.Anyway the doctor said why my eyeslid is swollen is because I have a colds & cough & it gets infected,it is infection that they called stye,so the doctor gave me prescription & put warm towel on my eyes 7 times a week....so hopefully it goes away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment