Credits

Femikey

Thursday, March 26, 2009

yehheyyy getting closer & closer to weekend Im so happy & besides my hubby's gonna go home tonight.....well hope everybody have a nice day today.My sis-in-law Trista tagging me tonight...thanks Trista, I like doing it coz its fun.

Here it goes:I am suppose to put the 4th photo in the 4th folder in my photo's on my computer.


This is my husband look like when Im trying to took a picture by himself he does a lot of funny face before i can get a nice shot!!He's kinda wait for me to get upset before he get serious!!!


Trista if Adam see this & get upset Im gonna tell him its your fault hahahaha!!just kidding:)



Okey Im gonna tag,glesie,grace,gladys,Ate Cecille,Alisha & Honey!!!Grab it when you get a chance & time to do it!!Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Go ahead and blame me but that is a really funny photo of adam. :) I like it. That just looks like adam he has always pulled a face when you try and take a photo of him. lol Talk to ya latter Trista

    ReplyDelete