Credits

Femikey

Thursday, March 19, 2009

This tag is from Gles, thank you so much! Sorry for posting it a little bit late.

(Answers to these questions below must be based on "at this current moment.")


1. Where is your cellphone - in my purse
2. Your hair - long and layered
3. Your father - He's in spirit world
4. Your favorite thing - my phone and laptop,my magic sing
5. Your dream last night - I can't remember but I know who's in my dream
6. Your favorite drink - water and pepsi
7. Your dream goal - Healthy, contented and happy life with my family,be with my family in pinas too
8. The room you are in - bed room
9. Your fear - Losing my loveones
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - whereever my husband go....hope in the philippines
11. Muffins - yeah but not much
12. One of your wish list items - a vacation back home,getting rich nyahahaha
13. Where you grew up - Bongabon Nueva Ecija, PH
14. The last thing you did - eat dinner
15. What are you wearing - pants & my work shirt,im going straight to my laptop after work hehehe
16. Your TV - sony bravia
17. Your pets- i dont have one before yeah
18. Your computer- HP
19. Your life - going smooth and happy :D
20. Your mood - happy but tired
21. Missing someone - yes, my family especially my mom
22. Your car - honda civic & buicl lesabre
23. Favorite store - many to mention here.. lol!
24. Your summer - still to come!
25. Your favorite color - black,red,purple & pink
26. When was the last time you laughed - earlier
27. When was the last time you cried - last time I called in the philippines & talk to my nieces
28. Last person who emailed you - Tina about the job that I applied
29. Your favorite food - chinese food
30. A place you would rather be right now - Philippines

Can you tell that im missed the philippines lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment