Credits

Femikey

Monday, March 23, 2009

Day is over,I didnt get a good sleep since my hubby left yesterday headed to cedar city,i went to bed by 10 pm trying to get some sleep but I didnt succced,my brother in Saudi Arabia called me & I talked to him for half an hour,Its was so nice to talk to him I didnt felt that Im alone that time,we laugh & cry coz we both missed our family in the philippines,after I talked to him Im trying to get back to sleep but still can't so ended up sleeping at 3 am,then when I woke up not feeling good my head's hurt & my throat hurt I felt like I was gonna get cold,but I still goes to work eventhough not feeling good.And then earlier theres a guy that coming in a store that kinda look familiar to me then I talk to him & he thought the same thing too that I was familiar to him,so I told him that he looks familiar & ask him If he's working at LIFETIME PRODUCTS & he said yeah when I told him that I work there before now he remembered that why we seems familiar to each other coz he's my coworker @ lifetime products.
This is my 5th brother he's the one in Saudi Arabia,I miss hanging out with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment