Credits

Femikey

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Fun!!



Well today is weekend so its always fun for me no matter what!!We get up today & went to Ogden & meet the guy who wants to trade a bow for hunting to my husband sound system so this is some of our picture while we were waiting to that guy!!


His kinda bored for waiting so he started biting my face & makes me annoyed!!But he didn't know that I was taking a picture!!


Still has a snow in a mountain,we got snowed last thursday & I've heared the news that is gonna snow again!!Im tired of snow & Im ready for spring & summer!!


I like this picture coz i told my hubby act like a serious so he did kinda funny coz he doesnt like me taking a picture by himself!!

okey that's it for today sooooo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice,

    yes--- add kita s blogs ko okies....

    pati sa http://filipinastories.com paki-add na rin thank you so much

    ReplyDelete